The territory of Interreg Marittimo includes the entire region of Liguria.
The food industry is concentrated in 3 production areas:
- The culture of the olive
- Horticulture: floriculture and viticulture
- Catching fish
You will find among the leading products :
- DOP extra virgin olive oil “Riviera Ligure”
- Le Basilic génois DOP et Pesto génois
- Genoese Basil DOP and Genoese Pesto
- DOP and IGP wines from Liguria
- Albenga vegetables: violet asparagus, trumpet zucchini, beef heart tomato, prickly artichoke .
- Aromatic plants and floriculture products of nurseries of Ponant Ligure.
Fish and aquaculture products from the Ligurian Sea: mussels and oysters from the Gulf of La Spezia, anchovies (IGP salt anchovies), shrimps from Santa Margherita, sea bream and seabass