– This site is published by: Groupe, Cioa, The 100% digital platform created as part of the Interreg Marittimo program.
– The host of the site is OVH. Storage is provided by OVH SAS, with share capital of € 10,069,020, registered with the Lille Métropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 41900045, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix
– You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to the following address:
“Contact@fw-marketplace.com”. Be careful, no questions will be answered to this question
address relating to the products and services offered for sale on the site, to the monitoring of the processing of your
order or to the after-sales requests for your products.
– You may at any time exercise your rights of access, opposition, rectification, and
deletion of your personal data held by Food & Wine, in accordance with the provisions
of the law Informatique et Libertés of January 6, 1978, by justifying your identity, by email at the address
“Contact@fw-marketplace.com” or by mail at 237 Place de la Liberté, 83000 Toulon.
You can request the refund of the stamp used for the exercise
rights mentioned above. Just specify it when sending your mail. The
reimbursement will be made on the basis of the current low tariff, one stamp per envelope.
1.The user acknowledges having read and agrees to comply with these.
2. The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses
and that it is in perfect working order.
3. The commercial presentations posted on the site do not constitute commitments
contractual terms of Food & Wine unless expressly and explicitly stated.
4. The contents of the “Our Partners” tab are provided by third parties under their sole responsibility.
Therefore, Food & Wine declines any responsibility for these contents.
5. Food & Wine reserves the right at any time to revise, delete, modify, validate or change,
in whole or in part, any content sent to or displayed on the website.
COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
6.Food & Wine’s IT policy and freedoms can be consulted in article 13 of the Food & Wine GTC,
accessible at the following link: “https://www.fw-marketplace.com/cgv/”
COOKIES AND CONNECTION WITNESSES
7.Food & Wine’s cookies policy is available at the following link: https://www.fw-marketplace.com/.
8.The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other resources
on the Internet, and in particular to its partners, have been authorized
prior, written and express.
9. Food & Wine can not be responsible for the access by the users by the hypertext links put in
place in the context of the website to other resources on the network.
10. Food & Wine declines all responsibility for the content of the information provided on these
resources present on the network for the activation of hypertext links.
11. The user can not set up a hypertext link to this site without
the express and prior authorization of Food & Wine.
12. Under no circumstances may this authorization be described as an implicit affiliation agreement.
13. In any case, hypertext links to the website must be removed at first
request from Food & Wine.
14.The entirety of the content present or made available through this site, such as, the texts,
drawings, graphics, images, photos, trademarks and logos,
digital downloads, etc .; is the property of Interreg Marittimo, its affiliates, or third parties.
15. This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to
the fact that the infringement of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of counterfeiting and
16. Food & Wine does not grant any rights to the content and authorizes its visitors to copy and print
on paper content of its site, only for the purpose of preparing their purchases.
17. It is strictly forbidden for any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce,
to modify, retranscribe and / or reuse, all or part of the content, without the express authorization
and the rights owner.
18.French law is applicable for both formal and substantive rules.