As part of the Italy-France INTERREG cooperation program 2014/2020, the CCI of Bastia and Haute-Corse and its partners, Var, Sardinia, Liguria and Tuscany, are launching an online platform dedicated to agri-food products .
Called “Food & Wine Market Place”, it aims to facilitate the link between supply and demand by bringing together distributors and producers from different partner regions to promote and boost product exchanges food .
* Why participate *
As a producer I will be able to :
- To widen my visibility and my competitiveness,
- Meet with importers, distributors and restaurateurs,
- To test myself with the export with the help and the follow-up of the professionals who carry the project.
As a distributor I will provide :
- Find the perfect product for my customers and discover new ones
- Expand my product range and get out of the competition,
- favor direct contact with the producer
* How to participate *
- By registering on the online platform, registration is completely free and financial by European funds and project partners.
- By participating in organized farmers’ markets during the life of the project.