As part of the Italy-France INTERREG cooperation program 2014/2020, the CCI of Bastia and Haute-Corse and its partners, Var, Sardinia, Liguria and Tuscany, are launching an online platform dedicated to agri-food products .
Called « Food & Wine Market Place », it aims to facilitate the link between supply and demand by bringing together distributors and producers from different partner regions to promote and boost product exchanges food .
* Why participate *
As a producer I will be able to :
- To widen my visibility and my competitiveness,
- Meet with importers, distributors and restaurateurs,
- To test myself with the export with the help and the follow-up of the professionals who carry the project.
As a distributor I will provide :
- Find the perfect product for my customers and discover new ones
- Expand my product range and get out of the competition,
- favor direct contact with the producer
* How to participate *
- By registering on the online platform, registration is completely free and financial by European funds and project partners.
- By participating in organized farmers’ markets during the life of the project.